I am in LOVE with this line from TAG! Doesn't this cute little reindeer just melt your heart? I almost have the whole collection. I'm just in need of this cute door mat, the place settings and the napkin rings! Oh so cute!
OK so this isn't from TAG it's from Swiss days but cute none the less!
I can't wait to stuff these! I think Austin's might over flow.. I got one to many things for his stocking!
Yes these towels are decoration only.
OK so this isn't from TAG it's from Swiss days but cute none the less!
We don't dry our hands on them, and you must remove them before cooking!
The cheese ball dish.. doesn't get cuter! The antlers are cheese knives! So clever!
If I get the door mat, place mats, napkins and napkin rings.. my collection will be COMPLETE!
Thank you 40% & 50% off coupons for making this expensive set a reality!






1 comment:
Oh so dang cute! That line is almost too much! You gotta get that DOORMAT
Post a Comment