Friday, December 17, 2010

Looking Forward

I can't wait for Next week! Austin's Christmas Break Starts today after his test! I can't express how excited I am to have a stress free husband for TWO weeks!
(No Picture for this)


Next, Our dear friends Brandon and Jess Kunz close on their first house on Tuesday!
I LOVE my job! It's so rewarding!
I'm so glad I could be a part of their first home buying experience.
They are moving to this ADORABLE house in Layton!
I can't wait to have them live closer to us!

After I close them on Tuesday we are headed to
Viva Las Vegas to support our Utes in the Vegas Bowl!

GO UTES!


And I definitely can't wait to open these!
Yes there are way to many presents under this tree for only 2 people.
But it's our FIRST Christmas. I had to make it memorable.
Plus- that's how I was raised. You don't hold back on Christmas.
Like Grandmas says- It's just money!


1 comment:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Your tree and gifts look so cute!

Have fun with the hubby!