Thursday, December 2, 2010

Broken

BROKEN
2: damaged or altered by breaking:
5: not complete or full
Yes. Austin's prize possession is BROKEN.

Thanksgiving we drove it to Mountain Green no problem.

***

When we tried to leave Mountain Green... Problem.

***

After my dad and Tony Divino diagnosed it, we found it needs a fuel pump. Ugh!

Apparently this is a common problem in this year and make.

Tony Divino wanted $850 to fix it! Are you for reals?

LUCKILY- Austin's friend Chase gave us a hook up!

Wholesale fuel pump - $500

Westland Ford Tech installing it as a side job - $80

$580 vs $850 = Christmas Miracle!

We're suppose to get the beloved truck back tonight!

I'm excited to have it back because sharing a vehicle is not fun.

Although, it has been nice parking my car in the garage any way I want!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh sad...I am so sorry it is that expensive, but super glad you still coupon clipped your way through it ;)

Christee and Austin said...

Why thank you! Now if only I could find a coupon for a fuel pump on 1/2 off! If only they made coupons for fuel pumps.. I'd find it!