He might of agreed because he thought it was only going to be an hour or so. Well we were gone about 4 hours... Oops! Misha and I just can't get enough of each other when we're together! Time Flies!
Before they came Austin was acting a little nervous to watch Harli. He would ask questions like.. "Will Misha bring her toys?" "Do I have to change the diaper?" "Will I have to feed her?" "Can she eat a starburst?". It was kinda funny as he drilled me with questions about this sweet little one year old.
Misha and Harli arrived at 6:30 with toys, diaper bag and food! Austin was covered! Misha was even sweet enough to change Harli's diaper right before we left! Misha answered all of Austin's questions about when she can have her bottle, when she would want to eat, how to entertain her etc. When we left Austin seemed quite confident that he could handle Ms. Harli but I was a little nervous how it would go...
I kept my phone right by me the whole time so Austin could text me or call if he had any problems. It was so entertaing cause he'd ask me questions like... "Can she drink her whole bottle?" "Can she eat all her soup?" At one point he'd say.. "She's crying" and I would tell him we'd hurry up and come home. Then he'd tell me "Wait she stopped we're fine". Then a few minutes later "She's fussing". Before I could respond he'd say " Wait she's okay".
On our last little stop of our girls night I told Austin we'd be home soon. He told me Harli was sleeping in his arms and he didn't dare move. When we finally got home I was interested to see what the situation was going to look like. This is what we came home to..
Sweet little Harli wrapped up in the Utah blanket in her jammies asleep on the couch! All of the toys were put away and all of her stuff was packed up! Not to mention the house was spotless!






2 comments:
I love your stories Kiki. they are great. you make me laugh. I think you and Austin are so great together. I am very impressed that Austin took care of a 1 year old all by himself for 4 hours. that is awesome! he WILL make a great dad some day :)
this kind of made me tear... it also made me laugh. i can't wait until austin has his own baby girl to cuddle and love to death. i KNOW he will be a great dad.. and you sister... will be the most wonderful mother. {not to mention always broke.. because that little girl will have every single pair of shoes made! and a purse to match ;) lol}
Post a Comment