Thursday, August 19, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things!

Today it is dark and rainy and I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt and scarf! I can't help but get excited that Autumn is right around the corner! As much as I love summer I think I love Autumn a little bit more!


I love how BEAUTIFUL all the colors are!

I love going to Swiss Days!



I love my mom's Halloween Dinner!




I love celebrating Thanksgiving with both families!


I love getting steamers at Starbucks.


{If you haven't tried one.. you should}




I Love Autumn smells like creamy pumpkin and caramel apple!







I love getting to wear accessories! Scarves are so cute!


{I just bought this one and I can't wait to wear it!}








I Love Black Friday Deals and all the excitement and preparation before it!


As anyone can tell you.. I LOVE Jackets!
If you have to cover up your cute well put together outfit with a jacket.. it might as well be a cute one right? I am a sucker for jackets! I bought this one.. and also can't wait to wear it!





I love that its football season!
Going to the Utah games are so fun! The whole atmosphere and excitement is so fun!
I love putting on all my cute Utah apparel and sitting in the freezing stands with my snacks and hand/foot warmers!


GO UTES!


I love sweaters! Okay lets be honest ALL fall apparel!
I love sweaters, cute jeans, long sleeved shirts, cute hats.. I love it ALL!
And yes this adorable sweater is on the "To Purchase List"!






Only 36 days until Autumn is officially here!


No comments: