
One of the presents I got Austin for his White Coat Ceremony was a pass to my gym. We went together for the first time on Saturday and as I sit here with a sore body I try not to regret this gift. I usually just run my heart out at the gym, do the eliptical machine and the bike and feel pretty good about it! After going with Austin, I realized I'm a complete whimp! I know it will be worth it in the end because Austin will kick my butt into shape but man the being sore part is not fun at all. He has had a toned body since the first night I met him and now it is my turn to catch up! Diet and Exercise here I come! Wish me luck!






2 comments:
Good luck baby! I wish I could say it gets easier...but...yeah it doesn't or you're not doing it right hehe!
You go girl! :)
Post a Comment