Autumn is here! Well at least at our house it is! Ever since I was little and I watched my mom decorate her house for the seasons and holidays and I dreamt about decorating my own house! The day has finally arrived and I just could not wait any longer! While Austin was gone on a late night fishing trip I found it the perfect opportunity to bring out the decorations! I recruited my mom's amazing decorating skills and this is what we did!
I loved the way the door turned out!
I still need to find a tall vase with some cool sticks to cover the wires in the corner.

I don't have a mantle to decorate, but the half wall makes a pretty good replacement!







1 comment:
You have such a cute house and such cute taste! I LOVE fall decor too. I'm thinking I might get mine out ASAP too. It can't come soon enough! :)
Post a Comment