Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 Cute 4 Words!

This is Kinsey. Let me tell you a little bit about her..
She is the daughter of our friends Brandon and Jessica.
She makes Austin excited to have kids some day.
She is the most easy going and laid back little girl. I think I've heard her cry once.
She's a little social bug and always has a smile! I hope I can have a little girl just like her!
She is a contestant in the Beautiful Baby Contest on Fox13.com.

Follow the link {Beautiful Baby Contest} and vote for sweet little Kinsey! She is so irresistible with her bright blue eyes and chubby cheeks! Lets help her WIN!

Beautiful Baby Contest












1 comment:

The Kunz Family said...

You really are the BEST Christee!! Thanks so much :) You will have a little one sooner then you think!! I am so excited to be moms together and have "play" dates.. Thanks so much for all the nice comments about my lil Kins ;) We refer to you and Austin as Aunt Christee and Uncle Austin lol