Thursday, June 24, 2010

Austin Hearts Chapstick!

Austin is addicted to his chapstick. And not just any chapstick I may add. It has to be the Chapstick brand that is medicated. He always has it on. In fact, that is how he got his nickname - Shiny lips from Ashlee.
Austin will openly admit that if he doesn't have his chapstick in his pocket, he has a panic attack. I don't blame him though. I am 99% sure that those chapstick companies put something in chapstick that makes you NEED it. I wasn't a chapstick user until I met Austin. I was just fine with my assortment of lip glosses! But now I have to use both chapstick and lipgloss... because chapstick is indeed ADDICTING.
My adorable friend Karlee Dutson had this video on her blog and I died laughing and thought about Austin's chapstick addiction. I am SURE that after Austin sees this video he will reenact it for me time to time! It gets funnier every time I see it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH HAHAHAHAH! WHURES THE CHAPSTICK! haha Here's the chaptsick! hahahahaha that was way to freakin funny.. what a loser lol