Monday, February 22, 2010

The Bachelor

So Austin and I have been HOOKED on the Bachelor this season!! I have to miss it tonight but yay for TVO! Jake is so cute and a pretty smart guy. He does have his blonde moments though. For those who watch, you know what I mean when I refer to the pirate patch with Vienna! {ha ha that was HILARIOUS}! We are rooting for Tenley! We even want to name our future little girl after her! I heard that Vienna is going to win. I will be so sad for Jake if he passes up cute little Tenley! Can't wait for next week! ahhh!



This is a funny picture of Jake when he was in high school! He said he never got dates! I think some of the homeliest looking people in High School are the hottest people now!



Tenley, who works in admissions for the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Huntington Beach, California.

4 comments:

Austin Nabor said...

ha ha let me get things straight. I only have this account so I can post this.... WE are NOT naming our future girls name after someone off the Bachelor. WE like the name TENLEY.... but definitely nothing due to the Tenley off the bachelor.

Christee and Austin said...

Ha Ha! Thanks for setting things straight Austie!

Leah said...

hard to admit but I watch too. its like a train wreck... you can't look away! I hear Vienna wins... LAME. Actually this is what I think happens... He picks Vienna, but like all bachelors, it never works. when they finally break up he will go after Ali. just sayin. you have to watch 'the woman tell all' if only to see Rozlyn having it out with the host. it was good. Glad to see someone else watches such crap :)

Christee and Austin said...

Ha Ha! I can't wait to watch the Bachelor tonight!! I felt incomplete last night!