Monday, February 22, 2010

We Love Baby Kinsey!

This is sweet little Baby Kinsey Kunz! Our friends Jessica and Branond Kunz came over and we all had dinner together! It was so fun to see them as new parents and hear all about the adventures of pregnancy and being a parent. Austin and I had tons of questions!
I had to take these pictures with my phone cause my camera battery died! {not nice}


I LOVE this picture of Austin and Kinsey! I was SHOCKED when he told me to hand her over to him! He's always afraid to hold babies. He says he feels like he's going to break them {ha ha}. But once Kinsey was in Austin's arms, I didn't think he'd ever give her up!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute stuff...and maybe someday soon you will get to have your own! It will be fun to watch you both as parents! ;)

Christee and Austin said...

Ha Ha! Not soon! We got a long long time to wait! Sorry!