Monday, March 1, 2010

Pink Kitchen

So I found these ADORABLE kitchens! I wonder if I could ever convince Austin to let me have a kitchen as cute as these! I don't think I'd ever leave the kitchen!

The backsplash on this is to die for!


This kitchen is gorgeous!!




I am definitely getting one of these! It was love at first sight!

4 comments:

Ryan And Kami said...

If you get one of these kitchen I must be invited over to stare at how pretty it is! Only you would be allowed or daring enough to pull off a pink kitchen!

Amanda said...

Wouldn't a pink kitchen be so dang fun! I would be in! Um yeah good luck convincing Nitsua!

Christee and Austin said...

Well I convinced him to let me have a pink Kitchen Aid so its a start right?

Walls said...

i'm jealous if you do get this! I found another pink kithen some where can't remember but they had like pink lights coming out of the top of drywall...sounds weird but it was gorgeous!