If anyone reads our blog they are probably wondering if we are still alive.
Well the answer is yes. We are doing well and are thriving. I've just taken a break from blogging for a few reasons.
Reason #1: Blogger will not let me post from the computer. Only from this app on my phone. Not sure what's up with that.
Reason #2: We haven't been doing anything exciting lately.
Austin goes to school and I work. He studies, I clean. There's just not much excitement going on.
Reason #3: Picture Slacker. I haven't been taking pictures. It's a pain to get Austin to let me take them and frankly I just forget too.
Reason #4: It's just us and little Gracie. It gets boring posting about just Austin and I or Gracie. I mean really, how many posts can a person do about their cute little dog?
So I'm probably going to retire from our blog until Austin is graduated and we start going on fun vacations and doing things worth blogging about and remembering!
Until 2013!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hi! My name is Mariah and I just LOVE reading your blog, I'm sad that you are going to be taking a break from blogging but I totally understand. I actually found your blog a while ago when I was looking for a beautiful fall picture (I found yours from Swiss Days!) and I just love that you love fall as much as I do!!! Anyway, I don't mean to be a blog-stalker but I sure enjoy reading about you are your sweet family. Happy adventures! http://erkandmrk.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment