Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Running from Fat

Lets be honest. I hate to exercise. It's not fun and I don't see results fast enough.
I love to eat. I love sweet, salty, unhealthy food.
This combination is lethal to a fit body.
Austin is in shape and always will be.
{Not Fair}
The boy can eat a ton of beef jerky then go running like it's nothing.
{How is that possible?!}
I envy runners. I most of all envy and admire my sexy, skinny, amazing friends who run.
I want to be a runner.
Every time I attempt it-
It feels like a near death experience.
I want to "enjoy" running.
I want to think its "easy".
Maybe One Day I Will.
But that day isn't coming fast enough!
Well Farmington is having a 5K on October 1st.
I have started a training program to be ready by then.
Oh man I hope I can do it!

Maybe if I survive, and can get use to running..

Then I can run off all the Holiday Calories I'll be eating!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Good for you Christee! I was the same way when I started running last summer. my first 5K felt so amazing. way to set a goal and work towards it. maybe one day you and I can run a 1/2 marathon together. :) still not sure I have fully recovered from my last one but I am not ruling out another one.