Austin had school the week of my birthday but man oh man did he make up for it!
On my birthday my parents took me to breakfast at Granny Annie's bright and early!
I dropped my mom off for girls camp and headed to work for a few hours to host a home on the Realtors tour.
After that I met up with my sisters and grandparents at Bun Basket for lunch. Man that place is tasty!
My sisters and I went shopping and that's where we came across this gem! I couldn't help but take a picture!

My sweet Bestie Misha moved to Seattle with her husband and kids about 5 months ago. Well she surprised me with birthday cupcakes since she couldn't be here! I LOVED them!

Don't they look amazing?!

Our next door neighbors Chris and Crystal gave me this adorable apron that I LOVE! Chris would like me to start baking more calorie packed treats!

Once Austin was done with class the real fun began! He took me to melting pot because I have been dying to go there! It was AMAZING!



Austin spoiled me with so many gifts! I was impressed with how well he picked out stuff for me!
He even planned a birthday get together with my family. I loved every second of my birthday week! Thanks for spoiling me Aust!

Guess who else shares my birthday week? Yep! Gracie! She turned 1!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone






No comments:
Post a Comment