A year ago I married my best friend and man did that year fly by fast!
We have accomplished so much together as a team in the past year.
We survived the freeways of California, we bought a house, Austin finished his first year of graduate school, we bought a puppy and Austin got his first pet, I sold my first houses as a real estate agent, Austin experienced what "grown up" bills were and we even had our first major car (truck) repair.
I did learn a few things in my first year of marriage.
Such as:
Men's clothing has a hard time making it to the hamper.
Earplugs at night are a life saver.
Being stocked up on Mountain Dew and Coke is crucial.
The toilet seat will always be up.
Men require a lot of tickles and backscratches.
Last but not least...
Every football game is an IMPORTANT game.
This past year has been so amazing! I feel so lucky to have Austin as mine forever!
I don't want to get to mushy and personal on here so I'll save that for the card!
I love you babe!
Happy Anniversary!
{Tomorrow}
I look forward to forever with you!






1 comment:
I remember your wedding last year! I think I had just met amanda:) I didn't ignore your email by the ay...my life just got nuts. Like reallllly nuts. SO Sorry. Cruise with hubby, surgery, almost died:) hahaha. Now preschool graduation is this weekend and if I survive that..I would be happy to help you! So glad I found your blog! Oh...and GOod luck with school and life:) I remember just getting married, working to put my husband through grad school, and building our first home! Hard work...but the best time of my life and so worth it. We just celebrated 7 years in December...Time FLIES!
Post a Comment