For our first year anniversary we went to Still Water Lodge and ate at our favorite restaurant Flemings!


Right as we got off the exit for the lodge there was a MOOSE!
{Pictures are blurry because I was taking them quickly and my camera didn't have time to focus. Sorry!}

Right next to our car!
Anyone who knows my dad's story about his first encounter with a moose knows how scared I was for my car! No worries! Austin started barking at the Moose and he took of running.

This picture is completely out of order but we went to the Olympic park and Austin did some skiing.
I came home to these...

He gave me this..


Anyone who knows my dad's story about his first encounter with a moose knows how scared I was for my car! No worries! Austin started barking at the Moose and he took of running.
This picture is completely out of order but we went to the Olympic park and Austin did some skiing.
I came home to these...
He gave me this..

It was a perfect one year anniversary!
Thanks Austin!
Last but not least-
Year one is OVER! Austin works rotations for 6 weeks then it's summer break! YES!






No comments:
Post a Comment