1. Austin is busy studying and I get bored. When I'm bored, I shop. So to prevent me from shopping I need a puppy to entertain me.
2. I'm lonely. Austin is 100% dedicated to his schooling (which I completely support) but I need a companion.. a puppy could fill this void.
3. Did I mention I've always wanted a Schnauzer?
4. She's located in Kaysville (2 seconds from Farmington), she has her shots, de-clawed, de-wormed, doesn't shed and hypo allergenic.
5. She would be our baby and that would fill the void of needing any children before Austin graduates.
Look at her.. Do I really need any more reason to want (NEED) her?
Please do NOT leave any comments as to why I don't need her.That will not help my mission.
Thank You.






1 comment:
christee. you will LOVE your dog! We got a yorkie two weeks ago and we love our little MAX! COngRAts!! maybe we can schedule a play date for our little kids now :)
Post a Comment