Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Year Younger

Today my dad turns 57! He's such a wonderful man! He's such a hard worker and can do anything! If he doesn't know how to fix or make something, he will figure it out and do it perfectly!
****

He is the best driving teacher! He was patient and calm the whole time the new driver was behind the wheel. He suffered through teaching me how to drive stick (it was torture for us all) but I EVENTUALLY figured it out!
He let me experience driving in the snow. Because the best way to learn is to experience it right?

****


He lived with 5 women.. LOTS of hormones, LOTS of estrogen and LOTS of bug killing!

****

He loves Nascar Racing. I will always remember getting to go to the races when we lived in California and hang with all the redneck people. I didn't have a clue what was going on, but the loud noises of the race cars and all the snacks I could want sucked me in! I didn't know who the drivers are so I always wanted the race car with the most pink or purple to win!
****
He loves Cats. Unfortunately for him.. the kitty days are over. To many new family members are allergic. He gets son-in-laws and grandsons instead of kitties. I think its a pretty good trade.
****
His corny jokes will go down in history! Such as...
Dad: Does your face hurt?
Receiver of the joke: No
Dad: Well it should! It's sure killin me!
****
And if you ever call my dad you might think you have the wrong number if he doesn't answer it saying: This is Yanna-papa-rope-olus.
Ya try sayin that 5 times fast.
****
So many great memories with my Dad in my 23 years of life!
I Love You!

Natalee and Brady's Wedding!

Christmas Eve 2008


Date Night


Garrett's Graduation

Giants Game in San Francisco
{Love This Picture of Him}
California Vacation

Santa Cruz Board Walk

Garrett's Graduation 2009


California 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
LOVE, BLONDIE

No comments: