Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Retro Bakery

On our last day in Vegas I convinced my sweet husband to drive me all the way out to Retro Bakery. My sister Amanda has been raving about this bakery and I was dying to try them out for myself! They were definitely worth the trip!


I had such a hard time choosing! So many choices! Check out their website and read all the flavors! You'll be itching to go to Vegas and try them for yourself!

The flavors of these fabulous cupcakes are..
Top Left Corner : Hop Scotch -Vanilla cake topped with vanilla buttercream dipped in butterscotch ganache!
Top Right Corner: Milk and Cookies - Chocolate chip cake topped with vanilla buttercream and a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie! Yes there are TWO of those because Amanda requested that I bring one home with me for her.
Bottom Left Corner : Salted Caramel Crunch - Chocolate cake topped with caramel buttercream with sea salt topped with a chocolate covered pretzel.





1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness...Retro is SOOO good! Thank you thank you thank you for bringing me a cupcake back! I practically inhaled it. Good thing its far...or I would have to sign up for Biggest Loser in 6 months!