So we received an update from the seller that they are going to be painting on the 15th, cabinets are going in on the 20th, carpet on the 22nd, and granite on the 26th! They are hoping to close May 10th! We went and looked at the house Saturday and found all the sheet rock up and the walls and ceilings were textured!
Austin and I met in October of 2008 and we got married May 14, 2010. I am doing Real Estate full time and Austin is in his second year of grad school at USN to get his Doctorate in Pharmacy. We built our first home and are loving our new life together!
4 comments:
WOOT WOOT! I hope that its all ready by the time you say I do...well "yes" I suppose that is! Rock on!
Well if its not done in time.. we'll just stay at Hotel Tullis right?! He He JK
Yay Christee that is so exciting! I'm glad its all coming together well! We need to play soon!
Yea, I can't wait to see it all finished :) this is so exciting! The big day is coming so soon!!!
Post a Comment