Remember that ugly old white window pane?
Well after 20 + hours of Austin's hard work..
It's Done!
Well after 20 + hours of Austin's hard work..
It's Done!
I have to admit.. I didn't know I was signing Austin up for such a big project!
If I give him a project, I know it will turn out ten times better than I imagined!
Making sure the paint is perfect in every spot..
Measuring to make sure the vinyl is perfectly center and even..
Steve and Deb bought us this AWESOME rod from Rod Works to hang our window pane!
Steve measuring for the hooks..
Making sure it will hang level..
TA - DA! The finished project!
I'm going to put pictures of Austin and I in the empty window panes.
It is so beautiful! I absolutely LOVE it!!
Loved you then.. Love you still.. Always have.. Always will!
Deb and Steve, THANK YOU for our awesome rod and hardware for it! It totally takes the whole project up a notch!






3 comments:
How cute is that?! Can he teach Brett to make me one too?
mMMm it's perfect! I love that he is such a little handy man and so crafty. We better not use the term "crafty" for him.. I don't know that he would appreciate that much,, but I'm sure you do. Love him and LOVE you!!
Glad you got it done! Looks super cute!
Post a Comment