It is so fun to have all sisters and to live so close to each other! While the boys were at Priesthood we hit the town for "Ladies Night"! Many stores in Utah were having Ladies Night while the men were at Priesthood. They were offering discounts up to 50% off everything just for the short hours that Priesthood was going on. We had a couple stores we wanted to hit before the men got home! Tai Pan was our first stop..
Tai Pan had SO MANY adorable purses for 25% off that we were going crazy! We each had 2 or 3 on our arms and couldn't decide! Everyone was good and left with just one except me..
I couldn't possibly decide between the two!
We all took turns watching little Judd Bug at the store.. when it was my turn I got busy looking at purses and when I turned around to check on him this is what I saw..Our next destination was Rod Works! EVERYTHING in the store was 50% off! We got there at about 7 and it had been open for Ladies Night for about an hour at this point. The line was wrapped around the entire inside of the store! I had $50 worth of gift cards I was dieing to spend but when I saw that line.. I decided that the 50% off might not be worth it. One lady wasn't even close to the register and she had been in line for 45 min.







1 comment:
Thanks for the awesome pics Kiki! That was one fabulous song I had going! Haha oh well worth all the free stuff!
Girls Night Out Rocks!!!
Post a Comment