Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bridal Shower Fun!

Austin's family had the most fun shower last Saturday! We played the game cash cab but cash bride! They would ask me a question about Austin and then play a video with Austin's answer on it. For every question I got right depending on how hard it was I got money pinned to my veil. For every question wrong.. money was taken away! I started out a little rough.. but ended up with a veil full of money!



Defending my answer that was totally right but Austin answered wrong!
Proof that I know Austie pretty well..

The whole Nabor family made this yummy food! All my favorite!


I LOVE Pink! Thanks Grandma!
My cute apron from Grandma! She spoiled me with a bag full goodies!
My mother got me these tissues that had a really funny saying on them!
"Stimulating the economy one shoe sale at a time!"
My mom got me these "to die for" dishes! They are the cutest dishes ever!
They say things like.. "Girls love a little chocolate"
"Girls love a girls night out"
"Girls love a great sale"
So now that I have cute dishes.. who's coming over for a party?!
Austin LOVES to make Pina Coladas so this awesome blender will come in handy!

Amanda always gives funny inside joke presents.

This is how Divas do dishes! With a cute pink flower scrubber!


These will be so adorable in my white, black and PINK kitchen!

Austin wanted these pans so bad! I think he wanted these the most out of everything we registered for! I'm so thankful we got them so he can cook yummy dinners for us!
This is such a neat cookbook!
It has all the yummy recipes Deb cooks and I can't wait to use it!

Deb and Andria wrapped my presents in the cutest paper ever!


Deb and Andria got me this AMAZING KitchenAid! It's my favorite thing to cook with because so far everything I've made in a KitchenAid has turned out perfectly! Its never let me down!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Very Cute Kiki. I am so sad I missed it!! I love that Austin does the cooking. gotta love a guy that can cook :) Cute stuff!!

Ryan And Kami said...

Loving the dishes and everything pink...I did happen to notice that the kitchenaid is not pink. I think a store exchange is in order! Looks like you had fun, can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Amanda said...

I agree with whoever ryan and kami are haha...
GET CHA A PINK KITCHEN AID BABY!!!
The shower was super fun...and who took your pics? They look almost professional they are so cute! :)