Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Mood Swings of A True Fan

On New Years Eve Day the Utah Utes played in the Orange Bowl.
I couldn't help but snap pictures of Austin's mood swings during the game.

Not playing so well...


Contemplating the game.
And no that is not a barf bowl in case the Utes lose.
That is simply the bowl which he chose to spit his sunflower seeds in.




Its a close game...

TOUCH DOWN!!



Complete focus.

And as Austin would put it.. That's a 'W' for the Utes!

And here's me. Just patiently waiting for the Utes to win!

Good Job Utes!
Thank you for winning the game for many reasons.
But mostly, so I didn't have to deal with a grumpy husband the rest of the day!
GO UTES!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

hahahah I love this

misha rees said...

hahahahahahah this had me laughing out loud!!!