Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Good Laugh

I still have pictures from St. Patrick's to blog about but I might just skip that. My friend Ali on the other hand posted this on her blog and I just had to share because it is so funny!


Dear 2010,
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? What the- happened?!
Sincerely, 1985

Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say "I don't know, let's Yahoo it!" Just sayin'...
Sincerely, Google

Dear America,
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
Sincerely, Canada

Dear Scissors,
I feel your pain.....no one wants to run with me either.
Sincerely, Sarah Palin

Dear Osama Bin Laden,
Marco....
Sincerely, United States

Dear World of Warcraft,
Thank you for ensuring my son's virginity.
Sincerly, Parents Everywhere

Dear Americans,
I'm sorry, did you just insult us? I couldn't hear you over my health care benefits.
Sincerely, Canadians

Dear Martin Luther King Jr.
I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream.... What now?
Sincerely, Leonardo DiCaprio

Dear Snooki,
GET BACK TO WORK!
Sincerely, Willy Wonka

Dear Twihards,
If he sparkles, he's probably one of ours.
Sincerely, Gay Men Of America

Dear iPhone,
Please stop spellchecking all of my rude words into nice words. You piece of shut.
Sincerely, Every iPhone User

I think the last one made me laugh the hardest. It is SO true!

No comments: