Friday we went to dinner at the Pie in Ogden with all of Austin's really good friends.
XBOX 360 with a Kinect Bar and of course Call of Duty Black Ops.Everyone should have a Kinect Bar. It is so much fun and a total workout!
Saturday we went to dinner with Steve and Deb and then met everyone back at our house for cake and ice cream! Austin doesn't like birthday cake- so I bought the delicious Cheesecake made by the Cheesecake Factory! He blew out all 23 candles in one breath!
After all the presents and cake eating- all the girls in my family decided to head to Kohls to use our 30% off coupon. {The 30% coupon is like the golden ticket in our family. If one of us gets it- we immediately call our mom, grandma and sisters to share the good news. Austin still doesn't understand why 30% off at Kohls is such a big deal to us.}
But as soon as they saw the snow coming down, they bailed on me. My sweet husband who really just wanted to stay home and play his Call of Duty offered to drive me to Kohls and shop with me. What a sweetie! Love him!
This is Austin- at Kohls- wearing an "itchy" jacket and a scarf. Clearly it was a kodak moment.
Sunday morning Austin got out of bed before me {that rarely happens} and when I finally came downstairs this is what I found. Austin playing Call of Duty and eating Licorice for Breakfast.
Happy Birthday Austin!
I love you!
*Sorry for the lack of pictures and picture quality. I have been neglecting to charge the battery for my real camera and I pretty much use my iphone as my camera now days.
Plus- I refuse to carry one of those huge high tech cameras.
One purse is enough for this girl.*







2 comments:
What a good wifey you are! I bet Austin absolutely loved it!
You're such a fun and cute little wife. He's one lucky guy! :)
Post a Comment