Every year my mom does a Halloween Dinner.
It has changed through the years as we've grown up, added brother-in-laws to the family and sweet little kids!
My Mom goes all out for this dinner!
My Mom goes all out for this dinner!
She decorates the house, the table and has always worn a costume!
A few desserts were Frankenstein Fingers, Money Brains, Not So Spooky Spiders and Witches Hats!

This year we started a new tradition of dressing up in costumes!
(You can't see in this picture but I'm even wearing Austin's Basketball socks and shoes!)
My Mom (Glenda the Good Witch)
Their kids were Blue, Red and Yellow M&Ms!
Ashlee (Biker Chick)
Spencer (Knight)
Brynlee (Kitten)
James (Cowboy)
Natalee (Cowgirl Barbie)
Barbie's cute Spurs!
Coolest Grandparents Ever!
Kids Table!
The whole gang for Halloween Dinner!
It was pretty funny!
It's harder than you think!
My parents survived ALL their Teenagers!
Happy Birthday Ashlee!
I'm so grateful that it was important to my mom to start such fun traditions in our family! I love living close to everyone so we can continue our traditions! So many fun memories are made each year! Love you all!






2 comments:
I am guessing you didn't bring your camera haha
As always, Mom's party was a blast!
I love that Jesus is in every "couple" picture haha. Also, bank account is happy when it snows because my husband runs a snow removal business. Therefore, each time it snows, we add moolah to the account! :)
Post a Comment