Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Simply Puppy Love

Gracie has been so much fun! We couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl! She is 10 weeks as of yesterday! Everyone says their kids grow up to fast- well puppies grow even faster! I want her to stay little and cuddly forever!
Gracie LOVES getting in the shower or bath! Every time I get in the shower- she stands outside and BEGS to come in! She isn't a huge fan of the blow dryer quite yet, but she's okay with it as long as its not in her face. She just thinks its a game.

She sleeps A LOT! She's usually pretty much out by 9 - 9:30.


Doesn't get any cuter than this!

Yes you are seeing right.. Austin AND Gracie sleeping next to each other.
He truly is a sucker for her sweetness!

Austin + Gracie = Sleeping Buddies!

Playing Peek-a-Boo on our bed!
I bought her this cute little pink dog on her first day. She loves that little dog. She will carry it up and down the stairs and usually has it in close proximity to her.
We just love our little Gracie!

No comments: