Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday WEEK!

August 3rd was my 23rd Birthday! I think Austin was more excited for my birthday than me! He was excited to give me the presents he picked out and most of all that for 6 months I am older than him. For the next 6 months I get to hear about how I'm a sexy "Cougar".

Austin was in his last week of Organic Chemistry and was studying hard for his ACS test! So I went to Breakfast with my mom, visited with my cute Grandma while she got her toes done, did some shopping, took a NAP and then dinner with the Nabors! Deb made a dinner I'd been craving for a long time! It was a wonderful day!

Because I didn't get to spend much time with Austin on my birthday he said it was my Birthday WEEK. Those are some powerful words. I get to be the birthday girl for a whole WEEK?! Bring it on!

He held up to his promise though! He took me shopping for hours on end, we went to Flemings {Our Favorite Place} and on Sunday we celebrated with my family and had a BBQ! For the past couple years we've celebrated Amanda's Birthday and mine together because our birthdays are only days apart. I got wonderful gifts from everyone but Amanda's gift was memorable. The first gift she got me was a glass that said "Shopaholic" and had a shopping girl with HUGE BOOBS on her! It's a "laugh out loud" kind of glass!


Amanda turned 29! I'm glad both of us were blowing out the candles! I'm only 23... not sure I am quite up to blowing out 29 candles all alone just yet! he he


Matthew made this yummy Boston Cream Cake! It was soo delicious!



Here's pictures of some of the presents I was spoiled with! I'm missing a ton of the presents in this picture! Like all the clothes Austin got me, money and favorite lipgloss from the Grandparents, the money from the in-laws, and the candle warmer from my Darren, Andria and Bart!

Austin gave me this super cute purse FULL of money!













Dinner at Flemings!
We left with a box of chocolates, a $25 gift card and a picture!
Thank you Flemings for a wonderful Birthday Dinner!
We'll be back soon!

Thank you everyone for a wonderful Birthday!
It was a great BirthDAY and BirthWEEK!







No comments: