Ta Da! I did it! This dessert was so delicious! I've already got my ideas for the 24th of July!
The Kaysville Parade is one of the top 3 parades in the state! Go Kaysville! I think this picture gives a little taste of how popular our Kaysville Parade is! The parade is always PACKED!
Ashlee and Justin
So this is the only float I got pictures of. But it was pretty sweet! It won the award for Best Float!
Baby Brynlee in her USA and Canada Outfit!
This is the look I usually get from Austin when I try to take pictures of him.
Getting Ready for the fireworks!
It's tradition that we play with these glow sticks at the fireworks! Amanda buys 100 of them and she has cool connectors to use! You can make balls, glasses, necklaces, bracelets, pretty much anything you want! This is Austie and his cool ball!






2 comments:
I can't believe I have lived in Layton for years and not been to the Kaysville parade! It makes me sad that it isn't such a "small town" parade anymore.
PS. My grandma painted those "people" that people put their faces through to take pics hahaha.
That dessert looks fabulous. I love making dessert...so sad I missed the fourth this year.
Post a Comment