One thing I love about Austin, is he makes me laugh every day! I recorded this video when Austin and I were dating. After this "serenade" how could I not fall in love?!
hey.. just wanted to say congrats on your wedding..you deserve it all! I'm going to stalk your blog and steal your freebies 2 deals website and stalk that too! CONGRATS again!
Austin and I met in October of 2008 and we got married May 14, 2010. I am doing Real Estate full time and Austin is in his second year of grad school at USN to get his Doctorate in Pharmacy. We built our first home and are loving our new life together!
2 comments:
hey.. just wanted to say congrats on your wedding..you deserve it all! I'm going to stalk your blog and steal your freebies 2 deals website and stalk that too! CONGRATS again!
Stalk away! Freebies2deals is the best! So when is our girlie date? And when are we laying out by the pool?!
Post a Comment