Thanks to my sister, I got this awesome window pane and Austin is going to sand it down and paint it black for me! Eventually I'm going to put a saying in vinyl on the glass along with some of our engagement pictures behind the glass. I will post the finished project later! Can't wait!
Monday, March 15, 2010
A Little Spring Break Project..
So I gave Austin a little spring break project and I'm way excited to see how it turns out! I love giving him stuff like this to do because he's a perfectionist and I know he will make it AMAZING!
Thanks to my sister, I got this awesome window pane and Austin is going to sand it down and paint it black for me! Eventually I'm going to put a saying in vinyl on the glass along with some of our engagement pictures behind the glass. I will post the finished project later! Can't wait!


Thanks to my sister, I got this awesome window pane and Austin is going to sand it down and paint it black for me! Eventually I'm going to put a saying in vinyl on the glass along with some of our engagement pictures behind the glass. I will post the finished project later! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You're welcome ;)
Post a Comment