Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines 2010

This Valentines was the second one Austin and I have celebrated together! Last year he took me to a Weber game, and back to his house to hang out. This year he stepped it up! He took me to the Roof in Salt Lake City and spoiled me with shoes and flowers!

I went a little crazy with the desserts!


We got a window seat and had a beautiful view of the temple!















Austin got me these BEAUTIFUL flowers! They are my favorite! They are called Fire and Ice! I'm such a sucker for flowers! He also got me these super cute shoes from JMR that I wanted SO BAD! {I'll post a picture soon}

Happy Valentines Day Austin!


I only took a picture of this goodie, but I loaded that bucket with candy!


Shaving Cream for "You've Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal"












This was the back of the "Get Out of Jail" Card!


No comments: