The next morning we met with a Realtor and looked through a house for Bart and Andria. It was a gorgeous house in a gated community! Absolutely an amazing house! After looking at two homes with everyone, Austin and I decided to go eat and do our own thing while everyone else went to look at more homes!
Austin asked me if I was hungry. I wasn't quite hungry yet because we had eaten breakfast just an hour or two ago but I love to eat so sure why not! He suggested we go to the stratosphere. He asked if I wanted to ride it, but I told him probably not because I had spent forever getting ready and it would ruin my hair. I know, typical girl answer. When we showed up at the stratosphere anyways, I thought - Well maybe we're riding it regardless of my hair. On our way to lunch, Austin almost hit the same car TWICE! He was being such a scary driver and that was so not normal. I didn't know what was going on with him.
We walked around looking for a restaraunt. Austin walked up to the desk of a restaraunt called "Top of the World". I said to him, "I don't know if we should eat here for lunch, it looks really expensive". Right after those words came out of my mouth, Austin said, "Reservation for Nabor". I was shocked!! I thought it was so cute of him to plan something romantic for New Years Eve. The front desk informed us they weren't ready for us quite yet so we hung out at the observation deck. Austin was acting SO weird. It was the most akward date we ever had. I was carrying the whole conversation.


They took forever to seat us but it was worth the wait! The restaraunt was fabulous and the environment was so cool! The restaraunt rotates around the stratosphere and you get to see all of Vegas! It was really neat!
Austin was still acting akward and nervous. After a pretty silent lunch I decided to go to the bathroom. It took me forever to find it because the restaruant rotated so the bathroom moved! {Tricky} When I came back from the restroom Austin told me to text my sister and see what she was doing because she was also in Vegas. In the middle of me texting her the waitress sets down this dish in front of me!

The next thing I know, Austin was next to me down on one knee with my ring!! It was so cute!I didn't realize until I took this picture of Austin and the plate that it said, "Do you Merry Me?" instead of "Will you marry me?". It made it very memorable. Austin said the waitress didn't speak very good english and was a little confused on what he wanted her to do.

The rest of lunch went very smoothly as he wasn't nervous anymore and seemed very relieved that it was all over! We were FINALLY ENGAGED!!

My Gorgeous ring we got to design ourselves!

This is a digital photo of the ring!






No comments:
Post a Comment