Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where Happiness Started..


I decided I better start with how Austin and I met even though he thinks this story is embarassing he he! The girls and I went to the U of U Halloween party 2008 dressed as cute baseball girls.
Austin's friend Chris Capener (in the doctor outfit) came over to me and asked for my number. I was totally suprised because I hadn't talked or even danced with him but he wanted my number so that the girls and I could hang with him and his friends. Having experience going to this party and knowing that lots of random guys ask for girls numbers I decided in advance that I wouldn't give out my number but put the guy's number in my phone. Well I tried that tactic with Chris, but he was a newly RM and didn't know his number. So he pointed to Austin and said go get his number.
I looked over and this tan, muscular, totally good looking guy was standing there with a tiny basketball jersey and itty bitty basket ball shorts on! How could I resist?! I got his number and luckily I asked for his last name because it was Nabor and it made me remember him because it was a common word. All the other guys were put into my phone as (first name)(Costume).
A few weeks later I text Austin and for a few months we kept trying to hang out but it just wasn't working out because Austin wanted me to bring friends to hang out with his friends. I told him he'd have to take me out to get to see me. Well eventually he gave in and took me to a Jazz game! That was our first date! {I would post a picture of it, but the picture we took at the game isn't a very good picture of either of us.} Ever since that date, we started hanging out more and more and fell in love!

No comments: